Here is a list of our needs. We are eager to make the most of your
skills and interests.
Keep in mind: there is much you can do from your kitchen table, home office or easy chair.
- Make calls to potential sponsors, venues, presenters or volunteers for our annual Education Day
- ·Complete (very simple!) grant applications and/or sponsorship packages.
- Surf Internet sites for raffle and auction item donors
- For those who love detail, help us organize our email address lists on a database and spreadsheet.
- Proofread or edit material for our webmaster.
- Create a flyer for a local fundraiser.
- Be a scout for interesting items to have posted on our facebook page.
- Visit a local Law Enforcement office and share details about HD
- Call your local or state congressperson to promote the HD Parity Act in Congress
A desire to make a difference!
Microsoft Office, Internet research, social media
Good written and verbal communication skills
Kathy Martinek, President, 336-508-8693, email@example.com